MY SAVED SEARCHES
My Saved Searches
|No record found!|
SAVE YOUR SEARCH
TENANT SIGNUP BELOW
We, at Lease Our House Inc. (hereafter the "Company") treat the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance. This policy details the measures we taken to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- (a) Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- (b) Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- (c) Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
The Company may on occasion collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
3. Your Information and how it is used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- (a) At any time you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services.
- (b) Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- (c) We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, services that could affect our service to you.
- (d) Information on services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- (e) New consumers can be contacted by our website only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
- (f) An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us regarding data we may collect.
4. Storage of Personal Data
- (b) Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any secure details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- (c) As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information Sharing
If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
- (a) A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- (b) Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- (c) To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
6. Third Party Links
7. Sharing or Renting Information
Lease Our House Inc. does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies and makes every reasonable attempt to safeguard your privacy. Except where required by regulation, court order, official authority or applicable law, Company will not make available individual customer information or data to any third party.
8. Contacting Us